Whether you are already renting a portable restroom for your event or you anticipate that your guests will need to wash their hands, a portable hand-washing sink rental can be the best way to ensure those attending your event will have access to quality hand-washing facilities when they need it most. Hand-washing is an inevitable activity at events.
While you could just put a bottle of hand sanitizer near the portable restrooms and call it a day, a portable hand-washing sink rental can elevate your event and make your guests feel as though they are getting their money’s worth at the event. What’s more, it can help prevent the spread of germs and diseases while reducing the amount of grime on your other rentals, like tables and chairs.
If you want to know more about the benefits of portable hand washing sink rentals, we’ve listed out 5 benefits of portable hand washing sink rentals below!
- Portable sink rentals are good for the environment – While the environment may not be the first thing on your mind when you are looking into a portable sink rental, the truth is that they are the most eco-friendly option when compared to standard sinks that hook up to the existing plumbing. With sustainable, reusable qualities, portable sinks allow users to enjoy as many as two hundred hand washings before the operator has to cleanse and refill their tanks. When you don’t have to waste money and time on handling the plumbing installation of a sink, your wallet and the planet will thank you!
- Portable sink rentals are a low-cost, high-value option – Speaking of your wallet, portable sink rentals tend to be easier on the bottom line than other options that have to hook up to a plumbing system to be usable. When you are renting a portable sink, you can easily estimate how much you can expect to pay for it. Once you have paid the rental fee, you can enjoy the fact that the rental company remains responsible for any maintenance, refill, installation, and even removing the unit from the property. This saves you money and effort every step of the way.
- With portable sink rentals, you increase the opportunity for good hygiene in messy areas – Without a hand-washing station available, construction crews, park attendants, and those enjoying the messy food of vendors are all out of luck when it comes to properly cleaning their hands. If you want your guests and workers to clean their hands properly, provide a portable hand-washing station to make it easy.
- Portable sink rentals keep the hand-washing station’s location flexible – If your event requires moving to different areas, it just makes sense to get a portable hand-washing station that can move with your crew or guests.
- Hand-washing station rentals don’t need extra electricity – If your event has limited energy or plumbing hookups, a portable sink rental can be the most practical option.
Categorised in: Portable Sinks