No matter what type of job a person does, there are basic human needs that have to be met. One of those needs is access to a bathroom on the job. Companies cannot cut away this expense no matter what. The best thing they can do is consider how to save on expenses and time while still providing these basic human needs to their employees.
Renting Portable Toilets
Construction jobs are known for using portable restroom rental options for their employees while they get their jobs done. They work outdoors, so it is not feasible for them to provide indoor bathroom facilities to these workers while they are on the job. The companies also do not want their employees to bother other businesses by constantly using their facilities. That is not efficient, and it could prove to be a major time-waster. Thus, these jobs tend to rent portable restrooms.
Interestingly, studies have shown just how much money can potentially be wasted by employees having to go offsite to use the restroom. Here is a little breakdown for you in terms of the potential annual costs:
- 5 employees paid at $10 per hour who consume 10 minutes of restroom time per day: $2,125 per year
- 5 employees paid at $13 per hour who consume 10 minutes of restroom time per day: $2,762.50 per year
- 5 employees paid at $15 per hour who consume 10 minutes of restroom time per day: $3,187.50 per year
- 10 employees paid at $10 per hour who consume 10 minutes of restroom time per day: $4,250 per year
- 10 employees paid at $13 per hour who consume 10 minutes of restroom time per day: $5,525 per year
- 10 employees paid at $15 per hour who consume 10 minutes of restroom time per day: $6,375 per year
These enormous amounts of money can be saved by renting portable restrooms and placing them on the job sites. People may complain about having to use portable restrooms at first, but the company will save a lot of money by doing this, so it is worth the trade-off.
These Restrooms Can Be Delivered Wherever You Need Them
Your portable restrooms can be delivered onsite to your workers wherever you need them to go. The rental company will be happy to bring them to you once you have signed a deal with them to rent the restrooms. If you know for a fact that you are going to need restrooms at a particular location for your employees, get them locked down now so you can ensure that your spot is safe and secure. You don’t want to not have these facilities available or be left scrambling at the last minute trying to get it fixed up. You can and should have plenty of capacity to get the restroom rentals that you need right when you need them. Take the time necessary to make it happen.
Categorised in: Porta Potty Rental