How Are Restroom Trailers Different from Porta Potties?
If you’re planning a large outdoor event, you’re going to need some suitable bathroom solutions, the exact number of which will depend on the number of attendees you expect to have at your event.
Simple porta potties are an easy and affordable option, especially if luxury isn’t a big concern. But you can also opt for restroom trailers, which provide you with some additional features and benefits that separate them from the standard porta potty option.
Here’s a quick overview of what you can get out of restroom trailer rental in Toledo, OH that you can’t get solely from porta potties:
- Climate control: Restroom trailers have easily adjustable heat and air conditioning to allow the occupants to use the facilities in comfort no matter what the conditions are like outside. This is simply not an option with porta potties—on hot days they will be exceedingly hot and unpleasant inside, and on particularly cold days you might wish to avoid using them altogether.
- Mirrors: Standard porta potties generally do not have mirrors available—they’re bare-bones facilities designed solely to give you a place to relieve yourself. But portable restrooms give you glass mirrors to allow you to look at yourself and check your hair, your face or anything else you need before you head back out to the event.
- Lighting fixtures: Porta potties do not have lights inside, which makes them rather hard to use once it gets dark out, especially if they’re not placed in a well-lit area. You’ll likely need to use your cell phone flashlight to be able to see where you’re going. Restroom trailers, however, have standard electric light fixtures that make it much easier to see and create a much more pleasant bathroom experience.
- More space: Porta potties can be extremely small and cramped. There’s barely enough room to maneuver around inside. Restroom trailers are large, can fit several occupants at once (depending on the size you get) and give you plenty of space to move around comfortably.
- Ventilated units: One of the reasons people try to avoid using porta potties as much as possible is that they can have extremely unpleasant smells, made worse because there’s little to no ventilation at all to get the air moving around. With a restroom trailer, there are ventilation systems that keep the air fresh and prevent the smelly, dank air from staying trapped in place. This keeps them smelling fresh and clean.
- Accessibility: Ramps and larger spaces make it much easier for people with mobility handicaps to be able to access the facilities. Porta potties aren’t the most accessible option you’ll find on the market.
Ultimately, while a porta potty is a highly convenient and inexpensive option, especially if you’re putting together an event on a budget, a restroom trailer rental in Toledo, OH will give you the closest thing you can have to an actual indoor bathroom space.
To learn more about your restroom trailer rental options, contact the team at Ace Diversified Services today with your questions.
Categorised in: Porta Potty Rental