Whether you are planning a small outdoor gathering or a large, multi-day festival or event, you need to make sure that you have plenty of high-quality accommodations for all of your guests. Whether or not you have experience in portable toilet rental in Toledo, OH, it can be challenging to determine what you need and how many rentals will be necessary for your particular event. To make the process easier, consider your various portable toilet rental options and some general recommendations to help you determine what you need.
Porta potty options
There are a variety of porta potty options that you can choose from for your event. You can rent porta potties on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on your particular needs. You should plan on renting one porta potty for every 100 people for events of four hours or less. For longer events, events with more people or events where you will serve alcohol, you will likely need more porta potty accommodations. You should consider who will be in attendance and the specifics of your event so you can determine what you need. It’s helpful to arrange a consultation with a rental company beforehand for professional rental recommendations.
Here’s a closer look at some of the rental options you might be able to secure for your upcoming event:
- Standard: A standard porta potty features all of the things you need to offer your guests sanitary accommodations during your event. These porta potties feature grab bars, fully-stocked toilet paper and hand sanitizer, a non-splash urinal and an anti-slip floor to ensure the safest and most sanitary experience possible for guests.
- Handicap accessible: A handicap accessible portable toilet has ground-level access to accommodate people who use mobility devices. These units have a 33-gallon capacity and grab bars.
- ADA compliant: ADA compliant porta potties offer even more accessibility for people with physical disabilities. These units offer hydraulic door closure, a low-profile tank, grab bars and a 360° turn radius on the inside.
- Flushable: A flushable porta potty is a higher-end option that can make a lot of users more comfortable using a portable toilet rental in Toledo, OH. These units have a foot-operated handwash that improves user experience even more.
- Special event: Special event porta potties are designed to be more lightweight, enabling event organizers to maintain and move units around as needed, even for multi-day events or extended work and construction sites. The smooth interior of special event porta potties makes them much easier to clean and maintain.
Learn more about portable toilet rental in Toledo, OH
You can find out more about portable toilet rental in Toledo, OH by reaching out to Ace Diversified Services. Since 1965, our team has been dedicated to delivering exceptional service and products to our customers. We offer everything from porta potty rentals, cleaning and maintenance to grease trap cleaning and temporary fencing. No matter what specific services you’re looking for, our team is here to help ensure that you have the best experience possible with our business. Give us a call today to get started with a consultation and quote!
Categorised in: Porta Potty Rental